Broger Florida Lady Jeans Jacket - Washed Black
Broger Florida Jeans Jacket Lady - Washed Black
The Broger Florida jeans jacket looks casual but packs a punch. When it comes to on-the-bike protection it is a single-layer jacket made of Dyneema® fibers, which is 15 times stronger than steel and 40% stronger than aramid fibers. The properties of Dyneema® fibers improve all aspects of its use: strength, protection and comfort. Even when the color is washed over or faded over, the fiber will remain the same - soft, strong and durable when in contact with asphalt. It comes in standard with four protectors from the renowned SAS-TEC - two on elbows and two on shoulders. In addition, it has a pocket for a back protector as well as the jeans are fastened with zippers that will provide you better protection while you ride a motorcycle.
All these features make the Broger motorcycle denim jacket fine riding gear, guaranteeing the highest level of safety without compromising on style.
- Cut: Slim - perfect for an urban rider
- Single-layer motorcycle jeans jacket made from Dyneema®: 68% cotton, 13% DYNEEMA®, 10% polyamid, 8% polyester, 1% spandex
- It contains 4 protectors of the renowned German company SAS-TEC (2x elbows, 2x shoulders)
- CE approved certification - all Broger products have been certified, which means that they are safe enough to ride a motorcycle without hesitation.
- Available sizes: XS - XXL
Broger is a Polish young motorcycle brand inspired by the culture of the United States. Style, freedom and safety are the main features of their clothes. All products meet the highest safety standards supported by full certification as well as the materials used to manufacture the equipment are of the highest quality and come from the best factories in South Korea. Their motto: It's all about the ride!
|SIZE||CHEST [cm]||WAIST [cm]||HIPS [cm]|
REMEMBER: MEASURE YOURSELF, NOT THE CLOTHES :)